If it's happening in "The County", it's probably here.
Friday, July 31, 2020
Mt. Zion Church - Fri July 31
Is there any book of the Bible that sparks as much controversy and confusion as the book of Revelation?
Some believers form strong dividing lines over different interpretations. Many Christians scratch their heads as they read through John’s illustrative visions. And others avoid reading Revelation altogether.
Perhaps you share the curiosity of other believers that ask, “Why did God have to end the Bible like that?” It’s a fair question.
What are we to make of this seemingly odd conclusion to God’s Great Book?
Through this series we will look at various themes in Revelation that every Christian can agree upon, and every Christian needs to know. And, I want to encourage you to read and value Revelation for yourself.
I would even suggest that the book of Revelation is one of the most important books in our Bibles.
Below you will find the guidelines we will be following as return to public worship.
1. The service will continue to be streamed live every week on our website, YouTube and Facebook for those who do not feel safe returning to public worship and for our shut-in members.
2. Hand sanitizer will be readily available in multiple locations.
3. Everyone is encouraged to wear their own personal protective equipment (Mask) Mask are now mandatory for gathering groups. We will have mask for those who do not have their own.
4. The doors will be propped open to allow for “no contact” entry into the building.
5. Please do not gather and congregate by the doors. Please move to your seat or out of the building.
6. After the service please remain in your seat and wait to be ushered out. We will dismiss slowly and ask that when you are dismissed that you would promptly move to the exits. If you wish to talk with someone, please do so outside while maintaining adequate physical distancing.
7. Please refrain from greeting one another with handshakes or hugs.
8. The collection will be taken in offering stations that will be placed ion a table in back of the sanctuary and the church lobby.
9. For the time being, children’s church and nursery will not be available.
10. Please be patient as we move through these “Un-Charted Waters”.
During this difficult time, we would encourage you to prayerfully consider giving online so we can continue the work that God has for us. We use a very safe and secure service that will provide you with the best away to give your tithes and offerings online. Just click on the picture above. If you would prefer to give by mail, our address is P.O. Box 425 Pine Grove, CA 95665 and just make out your check to Mt. Zion Church. Thank you for your faithfulness!
We hope you will join us as we look to God's Word together!
Have you ever missed a sermon and wished you had some way to hear it? Do you have someone you want to share a Sunday message with? Good news, you can! Just visit our website or search for "Pastor Erik Hansen" in the iTunes store and download our free podcasts straight to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod! If you have questions or comments, contact the church office at (209) 296-5673 or email us at email@example.com.