AMADOR COUNTY COMMISSION ON AGING
November 20, 2019 ~ 10 a.m.
Amador Senior Center
229 New York Ranch Road, Jackson CA
CALL TO ORDER
Note: Please silence your cell phones as a courtesy to others.
ROLL CALL and INTRODUCTIONS ~
ADDITIONS/CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
(If you have a time constraint, please ask to have your item moved up on the agenda so that you will be able to present your information.)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: October 16, 2019
TREASURER’S REPORT: Gerri Windsor
PUBLIC FORUM: (Please limit comments to 5 minutes): Any items NOT on the agenda and not requiring action by the Commission. Guests are requested to identify themselves and their organization (if they are representing one.)
Sutter Amador Hospital
- 2020 officer nominations.
- December meeting agenda
- Use of street sign money for those who cannot afford one.
- Photo shoot for annual report.
- Funding of Wildfire Safety Initiative.
ORGANIZATION – REPORTS (only as necessary)
- Board of Supervisors – Jeff Brown/Frank Axe
- A12AA Advisory Council – Janet Clark/ Lynne Nightengale
- Common Ground Senior Programs – Annie Boyce
- Amador Senior Center – Chris Kalton
- Sheriff’s Department – Brandon Cone
COMMITTEE REPORTS: (as needed)
- Public information/outreach – Skip
Sub-Committee: Ledger-Dispatch Senior Page
- Membership – Skip
- Transportation – April Miller, Amador Transit
- Disaster/Emergency Services – Michelle Tyer
- Health/Behavioral Health –Stephanie Hess
- Vial of Life – Linda Matulich
- Visible house signs project ~ Gerri Windsor
- Legislative – Lynne Nightengale
- Suicide prevention – Stephanie Hess
- Wildfire Safety Initiative – Lynne Nightengale
- Health and Resource Fair – Brandee McCann
Senior Center Lunch today:
$6.00 for lunch