As one of the most important fundraisers of the year for Hospice of Amador & Calaveras, cupid’s arrow hit the bullseye with a stellar line-up of prizes generously donated by members of our community. This year’s Grand Prize: an 18-karat gold, diamond and ruby-encrusted, spring-style bracelet, donated by Stan Lukowicz/The National Hotel. Who wouldn’t love a diamond bracelet on Valentine’s Day!
The rest of the spectacular prize lineup includes:
- South of the Border Sand & Surf: 7 nights at a Beach House in San Felipe, Mexico. Donated by Paul and Tammy Accinelli. (Estimated value: $1,500; transportation not included)
- Lake Tahoe Timeshare: 2 nights at a 2-bedroom condo near South Lake Tahoe. Donated by Keith DesVoignes, Century 21 Tri-Dam (Value: $500*)
- One-half ounce of prospector’s gold! Donated by the estate of Alice McLaughlin (Value: $500)
- Living Trust Package: Includes trust, will, financial power-of-attorney, advanced healthcare directives, and more. Donated by Redkey & Gordon Law Corp (Estimated value: $2400)
- Airplane Ride & Lakeside Picnic: 1-hour scenic flight for two in a float plane with a shoreline gourmet picnic. Donated by Jim and Cheryl McCloud of Foothill Aviation (Estimated value: $500)
- Big Screen TV: Insignia 50” LED TV (Value: $400*)
Tickets are $10 each. Purchase 10 tickets or more and all tickets become buy-one-get-one! ($100 = 20 tickets) AND receive a voucher for a FREE dessert from Murphys Hotel, OR a $50 voucher to KLOTZ Mobile Detailing.
To purchase tickets: call 209-223-5500; stop by the Hospice office, 1500 S. Hwy 49 in Jackson, or at either Hospice Thrift Store in Jackson or Angels Camp.
Drawing will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 14 at the Hospice Thrift Store in Jackson, with a live broadcast by KVGC. You do not need to be present to win.
Please help support the Hospice of Amador & Calaveras mission to provide quality end-of-life care to everyone who needs it regardless of their ability to pay, and always ask for us by name!